3/20/2007

What happens when I pay attention to the rest of my life...

OK. I've got to put "comment moderation" back on line. I have been preoccupied with two teaching gigs, a trip to Boston and generally low life things such as local ministry in a wonderful parish, working with the youth group, and hanging around with family and dogs. So... things were going well on the blog with people actually responding pro or con to the specific blog entries. Knowing that I was going to be away for a few days I turned off comment moderation, and my latest entry got 74 comments which drifted further and further away from the entry itself.

So, good friends, I'll be filtering comments again. It means no immediate discussion between folks visiting, but be patient. I'll pass comments back onto the blog as quickly as I can.

And, now back in town, look for some new entries in the next day or two. Thanks to those who were concerned about health, jail, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OK... Comments, gripes, etc welcomed, but with some cautions and one rule:
Cautions: Calling people fools, idiots, etc, will be reason to bounce your comment. Keeping in mind that in the struggles it is difficult enough to try to respect opponents, we should at least try.

Rule: PLEASE DO NOT SIGN OFF AS ANONYMOUS: BEGIN OR END THE MESSAGE WITH A NAME - ANY NAME. ANONYMOUS commentary will be cut.