11/05/2009

Its Margaret...it is right and good and a joyful thing... and she says it all...

Here at Preludium we write a lot. Maybe it is time to simply throw in the towel. Sometimes someone else writes the perfect essay. Here it is:

Over on leave it lay where Jesus flang it "its margaret" has written the essay I wish I could have written. It is titled, the up-side down dance... time to walk away from that table. "

READ IT and come back to IilwJfi again and again for more wonderful stuff.

Sometimes when I read what others write I feel like chopping my fingers off and ripping the lungs out of my computer. Happens that way with poetry as well.

Ah, but then I think, "one day, one day..."

Writing is usually a promissory note.

1 comment:

  1. Yes --it usually is. A promissory note, that is.

    Bless you, Mark, for all you have done and written. You inspire us all.

    ReplyDelete

OK... Comments, gripes, etc welcomed, but with some cautions and one rule:
Cautions: Calling people fools, idiots, etc, will be reason to bounce your comment. Keeping in mind that in the struggles it is difficult enough to try to respect opponents, we should at least try.

Rule: PLEASE DO NOT SIGN OFF AS ANONYMOUS: BEGIN OR END THE MESSAGE WITH A NAME - ANY NAME. ANONYMOUS commentary will be cut.